Monday, August 18, 2014

1. In which I attempt to explain.

I really enjoy being upbeat and positive. I try to be that person in your office, neighborhood, or in the car next to you in the freeway, who's quick with a warm smile and a friendly wave. I'm patient, generous, and kind.

At least I try to be.

I'm human, too, so sometimes I yell at the dog. I might roll my eyes at my husband, or ask my son to just leave me alone for 5 damn minutes. I don't feel good about those moments, but they're real, and pretending they don't exist doesn't help anyone; least of all me.

So, what is this blog? ...OK, so I actually have no clue. I've been inspired by a friend to spread my wings and remove myself from the confines of "social media," to find enriching experiences every day, and to love myself and the people around me a little more.

It's an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment